July 26, 2012

Koopa Paratroopa

He's cute. Isn't he?
  My son had been asking me for awhile to make him the red Koopa with wings; Koopa Paratroopa. I finally got some time to make him and he turn out perfect. The pattern I use for the Koopa was a free pattern courtesy of Lupita Suarez; link to pattern. I just change the parts that where green to red. It's a very well written pattern. :) For the wings I use Melissa Mall pattern; The Golden Snitch. I use a 4.5mm hook for the wings and it turn out to be a perfect size for the Koopa. I love the way it turn out and so does my son. :)
Don't forget to like this blog facebook fan page. :)

Have a nice crochet time!
- Janet

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Makes me wish crochet did not hurt my wrist so much.
    love looking at your pictures!
    Termiknitter2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Termikniter2, thank you. :)
    Recently my wrist has started hurting as well so I take a few days and rest my hand. I should probably see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.