March 12, 2012

Progress in the Cross Stitch Super Mario Bros.

  I found this amazing 8-bit graph of Mario Brothers that I wanted to do for my son. I was considering crocheting it but it's 150 x 200. That's a whole lot of granny squares that I would need to make so I decide to go with cross stitch since I figure it might be less time consuming but who knows since I never cross stitch before this is my first time. So far I gotta say that it's really easy but I don't have a lot of time in my hands to be cross stitching all day. Let's see how long this is going to take. :)
  I am going to be making some changes in the graph like instead of putting Nintendo I want to put my son's name. I need to search 8-bit letters and hopefully I find some nice cursive letters.

Keep on reading my blog to see how this turns out.
Have a wonderful day. :)
- Janet

No comments: