June 1, 2012

Crochet Toy Storage Hammock



  A year ago, I made a crochet storage hammock. It was perfect for the little bit of stuffed animals my son had but then I started making more and more amigurumis that it was too small and they where starting to fall out. The new hammock came out perfect and I use the smaller hammock to put a few stuffed animals above the t.v. ツ
   If you're like me that loves to make amigurumis this hammock is a must have. It can be adjusted to be as big as you want it. Plus its a free pattern courtesy of wikiHow; toy storage hammock.
Don't forget to like my facebook page.
Have a wonderful weekend. :)

- Janet

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Will make this for kids soon!
    Sharing some amazing crochet hammock banana patterns!
    http://ideas4diy.com/diy-crochet-hammock-free-patterns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.