October 29, 2011

New name & layout

  I decide to change the name of my blog, it's still going to be about crocheting. I wasn't happy with the name "Janet's Crochet Goods & more..."  When I started my blog I had so many cute names that I wanted to name it. Once I started googling every single one of them to see if they where available; I came to find out that they where all already taken.
  Today I decide to ask the people of Ravelry to help me out choose a name and came up with the name "damn it Janet, let's crochet".   I thought it was cute. It reminded me of when I was in high school. My sister and some of my friends will always say to me damn it Janet cause of the movie "Rocky Horror Picture Show". I thought that name suited me well. Thanks for helping me out.
  While I was changing the name I thought I'll give it a new look. I hope you enjoy my blog.
- Janet Carrillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.