October 29, 2011

New name & layout

Pin It

  I decide to change the name of my blog, it's still going to be about crocheting. I wasn't happy with the name "Janet's Crochet Goods & more..."  When I started my blog I had so many cute names that I wanted to name it. Once I started googling every single one of them to see if they where available; I came to find out that they where all already taken.
  Today I decide to ask the people of Ravelry to help me out choose a name and came up with the name "damn it Janet, let's crochet".   I thought it was cute. It reminded me of when I was in high school. My sister and some of my friends will always say to me damn it Janet cause of the movie "Rocky Horror Picture Show". I thought that name suited me well. Thanks for helping me out.
  While I was changing the name I thought I'll give it a new look. I hope you enjoy my blog.
- Janet Carrillo

0 comments: