September 8, 2012

Getting a head start on Christmas gifts

  I wanted to create some new patterns of the Mario Bros. characters I been unable to find but then I realized that there’s only a few months to Christmas. This year I wanted to get a head start on my crochet gifts. Last year, I waited to the last minute and their where so many things I didn't get a chance to make.
  I purchased some cute patterns on Etsy last night. I can't wait to receive them and get started on making them. I just know that my nephews are going to love these presents. :)

Don't forget to like this blog facebook fan page. :)

Have a nice crochet time!
- Janet

2 comments:

paula said...

It seems like no matter when I start my Christmas crocheting, even if it is December 26th for the next year, I always find patterns around Thanksgiving that I MUST make!

Oh well, at least I still make things . . lolol

Janet said...

Paula, I mostly only crochet for my son. When I crochet for other people is on Christmas. :)