April 13, 2012

Fridge Magnets

Pin It


  Finally got a chance to photograph all the magnets together. I been really busy with trying to teach my son the syllables and form words with them but he's having a hard time remembering all of them.


  Anyways, I love the way each and every single one of the appliqués turn out and so did my sister (made a set for her). :) I'm planning on making a few more (new designs) but I ran out of magnets. Yesterday I went to my local yarn store but I completely forgot to purchase some but I did buy a lovely yarn. hehe... :)

Remember to click the follow me button.
Have a wonderful weekend. :)
- Janet

3 comments:

Psycho Scissors said...

I love your little appliques, they are so cute. One day I'll get around to making a set! <3

Marjolein said...

I just wanted to say that I love all your patterns. I am now making the cheepcheep for my brothers birthday, I'm sure he loves it! So thank you very much for your patterns! :)

Janet said...

@ Psycho Scissors,
Hi. Thanks and I'm glad you like them. :) Hopefully you do find some time to make them. :)

@ Marjolein,
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy my patterns. :)

-Janet